If you have a company or business that provide selling bitcoin.co.id vouchers and you want to be our official partner, you can send us email to our email address [email protected] with “Partner Exchange Bitcoin.co.id” as subject, and please provide us with this information on your email:
- Your exchanger’s full name (please put the PT or CV if you have one)
- Your exchanger’s founder
- When was your exchanger established? (month and year)
- Your exchanger’s website address
- Your exchanger’s home/office address (please ensure that the address is written correctly because we are going to send the MOU to this address)
- Your VIP Username
- Your e-mail
- What kind of services do you provide? Can bitcoin.co.id vouchers be exchanged to those services?
- A scan of your ID (KTP/Passport), and your business license (if available)
- A photo/scan of your bank statement or electricity/water bill to serve as a proof that the address of the house you are living now is valid.
- A picture of you holding a paper with the words “Verification to become Bitcoin.co.id’s Partner” written on top of it (must be handwritten with your signature at the bottom). The photo must be taken in front of your house/office* to prove that your address is valid.
- Google Maps’ coordinates for your exchanger’s house/office.
*Your house must be a place that you really own, and not the one that you rent, or somebody else’s.
- You are at least 25 years-old.
- You must be a verified member in Bitcoin.co.id.
- You must have a minimum balance of 10 million IDR in your Bitcoin.co.id account, and have deposited Rupiah using a bank account under your name.
- You must be listed as a member of Bitcoin.co.id for more than 6 months.
- You must have minimum transaction volume of one billion IDR (your username should already be shown in blue text in the chatroom).
Our team will verify your provided data, and if all have been processed and verified, we’ll put your company name on our official partner list as you can see in this link.