We do, Bitcoin.co.id is now available on android. You can access your account, make a buy or sell order and also to check cryptocurrency market movement anytime and anywhere from your android phone. This user manual will show the steps you need to do to install the app in your phone:
- Download the Bitcoin.co.id app by accessing Google play store from your phone. Type “Bitcoin.co.id” in the search box and click on search button see blue circle on the picture). you’ll find the bitcoin.co.id logo just like in the picture and click on it.
- You can install the app by clicking on the green button just like in the red circle.
- After the installation process have done, the can be opened on your phone.
- You’ll find a page like this on your phone. this page show the list of available market in bitcoin.co.id site. You can access all the market from your phone, anywhere and anytime you want, but if you want to login to your VIP account, you need to click on the drop down menu on the top left of your screen (look at the red circle).
- You will see the drop down menu with a ‘login’ button on it. click the button to access your account.
- To login, you need to enter an API key and a secret key. you can enter it manually or by scanning the QR code, but to get those key code you need to open your account by visiting bitcoin.co.id site.
- After you logged in to your account by visiting the site, go to the setting (blue box) and click on ‘Android App & Trade API’ (red box). you’ll open new page.
- If you have installed Google Authenticator (GA) to rotect your account before, first you’ll be asked to enter the code from your authenticator. If you haven’t we’ll send you a code via SMS to your phone to be entered in the white box. Click on ‘Activate Trade API’ to see your API Key.
- You’ll go to new page where you can see the QR code with your API key and secret key.
- From your phone, tap on ‘Tap to Scan QR Code’ (blue box) to automatically get your API key and secret key, and then tap on ‘Login’ (red box). You are now linked to your VIP account and can access Bitcoin.co.id markets through your phone
Bitcoin.co.id Mobile app features
MARKETS There are more than 10 different market in bitcoin.co.id that you can access anytime and anywhere with your phone. You can view the trade volumes, high price. low price, and current price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency that available on bitcoin.co.id market. To check your balance, you can click on the symbol on the top right of your screen. To buy or sell digital currency, you need to tap on your desired market. As an example, if you want to sell or buy Litecoin, tap on ‘LTC/BTC Market’ (red box) and you’ll go to a new page. You can also look your trade history, price from foreign markets, order book and your open orders just by sliding left or right on your phone.
EXTERNAL RATES This page will show you Bitcoin and another seven digital currency in the foreign markets. as an example, you can compare the bitcoin price in bitcoin.co.id with the bitcoin price in Bitstamp or Coinbase.
ALARMS To help you watch the price, you can set an alarm that will ring when the bitcoin price is higher or lower than your expected price. Tap on the alarm symbol (red circle) to set the alarm as you want.
CHATS You can greet, chat, share information with other bitcoin users through bitcoin.co.id chatroom. If you are lucky you can also get quizzes and coin or vouchers giveaway from other VIP members!
MY PENDING ORDERS In this page, you can track all of your pending order. If you have made any digital currency buy or sell order before in bitcoin.co.id, and the order hasn’t been filled, you can see it on this page.
SETTINGS You can logout from your account anytime by tapping on the ‘Logout’ button (red box). If you want to increase your account security in your phone, you can activate the passcode by sliding the white circle to the right (blue circle). You will need to enter 4 digit pin number that will be asked every time you open the mobile app.
WIDGET Bitcoin.co.id mobile app also provide a widget which you can use to watch the bitcoin price without opening the mobile app. The widget will show you the current bitcoin price on your phone home screen and the price will be refreshed every set of interval that you can set on your own through the ‘setting’ in your mobile app.